Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm 2 for 2

Catholic Law notified me today via email of my acceptance with financial info to follow later. Catholic seems to have a solid program and a solid rep. However, the cost of tuition and of living in DC is troublesome. Also, the pecking order of DC law schools seems to be Georgetown > George Washington > George Mason > American/Maryland > Catholic > Howard. Obviously, placement from Catholic needs to be a consideration and the fact that T20 grads from all over the country come to DC to get those BIGLAW jobs doesn't help much either.

If Catholic offers some financial help, I would seriously consider attending. I suppose thats how it is with most schools though...

Now that I'm starting to get acceptances, I'm worrying less about where I will get in and more about how/if I can afford to go there. : /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home